Digital Marketing Intern
LeapGrad is a student professional networking app uniquely designed to transform the job market industry. The main purpose of LeapGrad is to disrupt the job market industry by introducing the first ever two-sided platform that is targeted to students (high school, university, and recent graduates) and employers. LeapGrad implements a wide range of unique and compelling features that enhance both the job seeking process for students and the hiring process for employers.
LeapGrad is looking for a player to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate must have a keen interest in content creation and social media. This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing student to gain valuable experience in online branding and help build the social media presence of our brand. You will be working directly with the CMO to help create an engaging online presence.
- Work with our CMO to create compelling interactive experiences.
- Assist with finding and developing content that is visually consistent with LeapGrad’s identity on our website and social platforms
- Continuously researching and seeking the latest digital trends and concepts to grow our online and social media presence
- Manage the content, execution and scheduling on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Write brand relevant posts that embrace our brand tonality
- Engage with our followers across all platforms
- Monitor analytics to identify areas of improvement & constantly provide ideas for growth
- Help identify ways to grow followers for each platform
- Strong communication skills (especially written) and understanding of social media best practices
- Knowledgeable with social media platforms, including how to grow a user base through tagging, interacting with prospective users
- Know what it takes to make a great content across social media platforms
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
What is in it for you?
- Great team and company culture
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Work with a Lead Developer recently awarded Top 30 Under 30 Developer in Canada
- Incentivized rewards based on performance